VP of Sales
For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and the biggest eCommerce customers around the world (e.g., Douglas, Euoronics, MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, Hubo, etc. ). Right now, we are a team of 14 people who are sharing the same passions: making eCommerce search intelligent and building a big organization.
VP of Sales role
Hi, I’m Antanas, CEO at SearchNode. I’m looking for a VP of Sales for SearchNode and let me give you a bit of background.
We are almost at €1M ARR. Up until now, sales were lead by me, which is great because I and the team proved that SearchNode’s product is sellable. We proved we have a product-market fit in our niche – medium-big ecommerce. But now in order to continue growing and grow even faster – we need a VP of Sales who will take over this crucial role and take it to the next level.
Tons of lessons learned during those years. But now, we are ready to spin the wheel faster. I expect a new VP of Sales during the first 12 months (2 sales cycles) to add €900k ARR of new recurring revenue.
In this current phase, we have some customers. Not a ton, but some. We have some inbound leads. Not enough, but at least a few. We have a micro-brand. We’ve hired 2 successful reps on our own. But now it’s time to scale this and get it to the next level.
We want you to know how to close. You also know how to hire and recruit, how to build the basic processes, and do it again, and again, and again. Because you like winning, you like managing, and you like figuring out the puzzle of how to get from €1M to €10M.
- Supportive CEO on decision making. If you decide to change or upgrade anything at SearchNode, we’ll support you as much as possible, because you own the result.
- OTE range: €150k – €250k
- Budget for personal & professional development
- Monthly team building parties
- Remote work / When the pandemic is over, the possibility to work in Kaunas Office or opening a new one.
- Recruiting and managing a sales team
- Taking ownership of demand generation
- Creating and Closing deals yourself and helping others to close
- Sales tactics: training, onboarding, territories, quotas, comp, how to compete, pitch scripts, coordinating FUD, segmenting, reports, CRM.
- Sales strategy: markets, bottlenecks elimination, KPIs
Requirements For Applicant:
- Ownership on the result
- Great know-how and experience in competitive SaaS or Enterprise Software sales, preferably with vaguely similar products at vaguely similar price points to SearchNode
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching sales teams
- Great hands-on skills to initiate and close deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a startup, preferably with ARR from €1M to €10M
- Knowledge of demand generation
What Do You Need to Know:
- Education: we do not require a degree – we evaluate your previous experience and results.
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.