Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
Sales Development Representative role
We are looking for a hungry talent who will have all the opportunities to become an Account Executive in the long term. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role in prospecting ecommerce business potentials. You will be a valuable piece to our process and will take part in a wide variety of responsibilities that will help foster, qualify and mature our pipeline with high profile ecommerce customers around Europe and the US. We need someone with a hunter attitude who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work autonomously. We expect a strong go-getter and a builder who wants to innovate this role.
We have developed a well-performing sales process that helps us to reach biggest ecommerce businesses around Europe and the US fast. However, we also expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without implicit direction and improve our current sales process.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivating management, cool remote work practices, monthly team-building parties, and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that is changing the industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Personal Development Plan. We will teach you everything you need to know about sales.
- Personal mentor: CEO or VP of Sales who will care about your skills and career
- Work with a young and very talented team.
- Prestigious international and local customers
- Occasional business trips (local & abroad) (after the epidemic is over)
- Budget for personal & professional development
- Gross monthly pay €1100 – €2000 + monthly performance bonuses
- Remote work / When the pandemic is over, the possibility to work in Kaunas or London Office
Business Development Representative tasks:
- Build the pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
- Identify, prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Qualify targeted accounts and report to the sales team
Requirements For Applicant:
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problems solving skills
- “Doing extra” attitude
- Interest in tech/ecommerce industry
- Ability to work full-time
Nice to Have:
- Other languages skills
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role
- Startup development experience
- Achievements in any area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc)
What Do You Need to Know:
- We don’t require an educational degree
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.