Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
Project Manager role
You will closely work with SearchNode clients that are the most exciting eCommerce companies in Europe and abroad. Your goal will be to make sure they receive the most value out of SearchNode product. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. The connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations.
This is not a typical role, it includes a wide spectrum of tasks and responsibilities, therefore you can expect acting as:
- a product manager to proactively offer and make sure our clients get all product’s benefits, custom solutions when needed and eventually understands SearchNode’s value and advocate it to others;
- a project manager to ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and client expectations;
- a proactive relationship builder who has an absolute service-mindedness, always going above and beyond what is expected by SearchNode’s clients.
Creative and critical thinkers, problem solvers, and top-notch pro-active communicators are primed for success in this role.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and lead all client-related processes including following;
- Help clients achieve excellent search experience and business goals with SearchNode product by consulting on product features, functionality, and onboarding best practices;
- Help clients understand SearchNode’s ROI (Return-On-Investment) and other benefits by continuously staying in touch with key stakeholders;
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and client expectations; Up-sell more resources when needed;
- Review contract status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of client calls, web presentations, or onsite meetings to ensure the correct pricing subscription plan is applied;
- Successful clients advocate SearchNode in the market, so you will make sure they become our advocates in eCommerce community by referring other clients, sharing success stories, and being active community members;
- Analyze data and propose value-driving recommendations continuously and during A/B tests;
Requirements For Applicant:
- At least 3-year business client-facing experience as project/product/program/success manager in software, digital, or eCommerce market;
- Experience in managing end to end projects including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, goals and KPIs selection, coordinating development, and summarizing results;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills;
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty;
- €1600 – €4200 monthly gross salary;
- Unlimited career growth opportunities: we’re a fast-growing technology company and there is always a need for the team lead, manager or a new role;
- Remote work (with regular office and clients visits) after pandemic ends or great office in Kaunas city center;
- Fully covered business trips abroad to visit clients;
- Monthly parties and team buildings including full-weekend Summer Fest;
- Informal, professional, emotional-healthy and fun company culture
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.