Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
Marketing Specialist role
You will work on different marketing channels to make SearchNode well visible in the e-commerce market. You will have 2 focuses: brand awareness and inbound lead generation. We are looking for a person with a marketing background and we will provide all the necessary know-how and training to learn a wide spectrum of things you don’t know yet.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate content that helps our potential clients to discover & explore us: case studies, blog posts, sales materials. You can write the content yourself or with a help of freelance copywriter;
- Optimize content for SEO;
- Create and manage paid advertisement campaigns (Adwords, LinkedIn, Paid newsletters);
- Create email newsletter campaigns;
- Take care of SearchNode branding and website. You will work with branding designers and web developer;
- Manage social media channels to make sure we are active there;
- Analyze campaign results and offer additional marketing ideas;
- Report to company’s CEO and VP Sales
Requirements For Applicant:
- At least 1-year digital marketing experience;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty;
- €1300 – €3300 monthly gross salary;
- Training and mentoring from professional consultants to learn missing skills;
- Unlimited career growth opportunities: we’re a fast-growing technology company and there is always a need for the team lead, manager or a new role;
- Remote work opportunities and a great office in Kaunas city center;
- Monthly parties and team buildings including full-weekend Summer Fest;
- Informal, professional, emotional-healthy and fun company culture
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.