Lead TypeScript Engineer
Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
Lead TypeScript Engineer role
- Lead SearchNode solution development team which is building custom search solutions for our customers – big ecommerce sites – and creating a better search experience for millions of users every day.
- Lead internal tools, libraries, and universal UI components development.
- Build and improve development, task management, and customer communication processes.
- Build coaching, mentoring, and knowledge sharing processes.
- Hire and onboard new team members.
- Work on the most important projects hands-on.
We expect you to:
- Have engineering management and hiring experience.
- Have good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- State-of-the-art product with great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Gross monthly pay €4000 – €6500.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree;
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us;
- We believe in Transparency, Solving Problems, Growth, and Having Fun. It’s not just written HR marketing, but the real values we align on here at SearchNode.