Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
You will be developing custom solutions for SearchNode customers which includes:
- Front-end for search result pages and search widgets (for example, autocomplete box);
- Data parsing and processing on Node.js;
- Search relevancy optimization by working with SearchNode engine API;
- SearchNode front-end libraries and widgets which can be used universally for multiple customers.
We are writing functional TypeScript code, so experience with functional programming and statically typed programming languages would be an advantage. Also, we use React + Redux in front-end but there is no requirement for you to be familiar with these technologies. We are looking for people who can choose the right tool for the job and be able to learn new thing quickly.
You will work in a team of experienced developers but you will be responsible for your own mini-projects. Therefore, we want you to be a manager of one and be able to communicate clearly both with the customers and the team, estimate and prioritize tasks and meet deadlines that you set. We are a small team and expect you to improve our processes and help us to raise our level by bringing your knowledge and experience.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, great coffee, and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the ecommerce industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers.
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Gross monthly pay €2000 – €3500
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
Requirements For Applicant:
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Basic project management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with functional programming.
- Experience with ecommerce content management systems or ecommerce industry in general.