Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
You will be developing back-end services on Node.js as well as designing and implementing front-end and back-end libraries which are a base for SearchNode custom solutions. We are writing functional TypeScript code, so experience with functional programming would be a strong advantage. Also, we use technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes but there is no requirement for you to be familiar with all of them. We are looking for people who can choose the right tool for the job and be able to learn new things quickly. We are a small team and expect you to improve our processes and help us to raise our level by bringing your knowledge and experience.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, great coffee, and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the ecommerce industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
Requirements for Applicant:
- Experience developing back-end applications on Node.js.
Nice to have experience with:
- Functional programming.
- Elasticsearch, Solr or Lucene.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Front-end frameworks, for example, React.
- Ecommerce content management systems or ecommerce industry in general.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers.
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Gross monthly pay €2500 – €4200.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).