Frontend Software Engineer
Who We Are
SearchNode is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
We are one of the hottest startups in the region with informal but professional culture, hard-working but keeping emotional-health priority, focused on delivering results, and then celebrating success.
Frontend Software Engineer role
- Build search page user interfaces for big ecommerce sites and create a better search experience for millions of visitors.
- Analyze data feeds and create algorithms to normalize data and extract relevant information.
- Work and communicate directly with our customers – well-known ecommerce businesses in Europe.
- Work with TypeScript and Preact.
We expect you to:
- Have frontend development experience.
- Have verbal and written English communication skills.
- Be able to work on multiple projects and switch between them.
Nice to have experience with:
- Ecommerce content management systems or ecommerce industry in general.
- React or Preact.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- State-of-the-art product with great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Gross monthly pay €3000 – €4000.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree;
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us;
- We believe in Transparency, Solving Problems, Growth, and Having Fun. It’s not just written HR marketing, but the real values we align on here at SearchNode.