Sales Account Executive
For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
Sales Account Executive role
We have developed a well-performing sales process that helps us to reach biggest ecommerce businesses around the Europe fast. However, we also expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without implicit direction and improve our current sales process. We are looking for people, who will raise the level of our sales team.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, Italian coffee and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand and sales track-record
- Well oiled sales process and support
- Prestigious international and local customers
- Competitive salary + generous commissions
- Business trips abroad
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top positions)
- Day-to-day outbound sales activities
- Grow & Manage sales pipeline
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential SearchNode customers
- Meet potential customers to understand needs and demonstrate SearchNode product
- Close deals
- Construct, forecast, manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
Requirements For Applicant:
- Minimum 3 years front-line outbound b2b sales experience
- Successful track record selling to medium-big companies in Europe or US
- Experience or interest in tech or ecommerce industry
- Consultative selling approach
- Continuous improvement in sales
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Other languages skills
- Experience of selling to ecommerce companies
- Experience at a startup
- Achievements at any other area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc)
What Do You Need to Know:
- Education: we do not require a degree – we evaluate your previous experience and results. (we only use degrees to measure the temperature)
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.