Junior Sales Development Representative
For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
Junior Sales Development Representative role
We are looking for a hungry talent who will have all the opportunities to become company’s one of the most important sales person in a long term. As a Junior Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role prospecting ecommerce business potentials. You will be a valuable piece to our process and will take part in a wide variety of responsibilities that will help foster, qualify and mature our pipeline with high profile ecommerce customers around Europe. We need someone with a hunter attitude who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work autonomously. We expect a strong go-getter and a builder who wants to innovate this role.
We have developed a well-performing sales process that helps us to reach biggest ecommerce businesses around Europe fast. However, we also expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without implicit direction and improve our current sales process.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, Italian coffee and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Personal Development Plan. We will teach you everything you need to know about business, sales & operations.
- Personal mentor. You will daily/weekly work with a CEO of the company.
- Work with a young and very talented team.
- Work in Kaunas Office
- Prestigious international and local customers
- Business trips (local & abroad)
- Base salary + monthly commissions
Sales Development Representative tasks:
- Build the pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
- Identify, prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Qualify targeted accounts and report to sales team
Requirements For Applicant:
- Strong English language skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problems solving skills
- “Doing extra” attitude
- Interest in tech/ecommerce industry
Nice to Have:
- Other languages skills
- Previous work experience in customer facing role
- Startup development experience
- Achievements in any area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc)
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree – we only use degrees to measure the temperature
- We don’t require previous work experience
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.