For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
You will be developing custom solutions for SearchNode customers which includes:
- Front-end for search result pages and search widgets (for example, autocomplete box);
- Data parsing and processing on Node.js;
- Search relevancy optimization by working with SearchNode engine API;
- SearchNode front-end libraries and widgets which can be used universally for multiple customers.
We are writing functional TypeScript code, so experience with functional programming and statically typed programming languages would be an advantage. Also, we use React + Redux in front-end but there is no requirement for you to be familiar with these technologies. We are looking for people who can choose the right tool for the job and be able to learn new thing quickly.
You will work in a team of experienced developers but you will be responsible for your own mini-projects. Therefore, we want you to be a manager of one and be able to communicate clearly both with the customers and the team, estimate and prioritize tasks and meet deadlines that you set. We are a small team and expect you to improve our processes and help us to raise our level by bringing your knowledge and experience.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, Italian coffee, and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the ecommerce industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers.
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
Requirements For Applicant:
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Basic project management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with functional programming.
- Experience with ecommerce content management systems or ecommerce industry in general.