Customer Success Manager
For the last 5 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
Customer Success Manager role
You will closely work with the most exciting ecommerce companies in Europe using SearchNode to make sure they receive the most value out of SearchNode. You act as a consultant to the merchant, helping them optimize and improve performance and making sure best practices are followed. We also expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without implicit direction. We are looking for people, who will take a leadership to create, experiment, scale, and lead our customer success processes.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office located in the city center, Italian coffee and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the ecommerce industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Regular (online & offline) meetings with SearchNode customers to gather feedback and proactively offer solutions for SearchNode optimization
- Regular monitoring and analysis of customers data
- Build long-lasting mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Up-sell and cross-sell relevant solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve SearchNode’s service & product
- Build and strategize customer success process
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand
- Competitive compensation
- Business trips locally & abroad
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions)
Requirements For Applicant:
- Minimum 2 years business customer facing experience OR ecommerce business management experience
- Experience in tech or ecommerce industry
- In-depth know-how of Google Analytics
- Absolute service mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked by SearchNode’s customers
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Fluent verbal and written English
Nice to Have:
- Web development knowledge and understanding
- Previous work experience in ecommerce or SaaS company
- Other languages skills
- Achievements at any other area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc)
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree – we only use degrees to measure the temperature
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.