Customer Success Manager
For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
Customer Success Manager role
You will closely work with the most exciting ecommerce companies in Europe and the US using SearchNode to make sure they receive the most value out of SearchNode. You will act as a consultant & search expert, helping our medium/enterprise clients optimize and improve performance and making sure best practices are followed. We also expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without implicit direction.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivating management, cozy and well-located office, top-notch coffee, monthly parties and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that is changing the industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
- Regular (online & offline) meetings with SearchNode clients to gather feedback and proactively offer solutions for SearchNode optimization
- Regular monitoring and analysis of customers data
- Build long-lasting mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Up-sell and cross-sell relevant solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve SearchNode’s services & product
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand
- Competitive compensation
- Business trips locally & abroad
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when a company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the leading positions)
Requirements For Applicant:
- Minimum 1 year business customer-facing experience
- Experience in tech or ecommerce industry
- Absolute service mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked by SearchNode’s customers
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written English
Nice to Have:
- Web development knowledge and understanding
- Previous work experience in ecommerce or SaaS company
- In-depth know-how of Google Analytics
- Other languages skills
- Achievements at any other area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc)
What Do You Need to Know:
- We do not require an educational degree
- Age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn’t matter here. All people are equal to us.